Thursday, July 21, 2011

Theme Show of the Week

I love that my business allows me (and my ADHD brain) to do shows however I want! And, it gives me the opportunity to offer THEME SHOWS! There are so many themes in my arsenal and I can modify them to suit your needs. So I decided to create a Theme Show of the Week series, or TSoW. Without further ado, here is the first TSoW!

COLD STONE SHOW

Talk about yummy!! Oh wow! If your guests love the ice cream concoctions they get at Coldstone Creamery they’ll love this! I'll teach you how to make “Cold Stone” treats at home with a few simple ingredients and tools. GREAT for a hot summer treat without breaking the bank.

Tools we get to play with:
*Manual Food Processor
*Cool and Serve Square Tray
*Stoneware
*Forged Knives
*Easy Accent Decorator
*Simple Additions
...and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment