Friday, July 22, 2011

Now Hiring!

I really love what I do. Friends (and future friends) invite me into their home and trust me enough to take care of their friends and family. We make good food from easy and inexpensive recipes while learning tips and techniques that will get fresh food on the table in under 30 minutes. While the guests taste the recipe we all put together I take some time to talk about why I started as well as why I continue with Pampered Chef after more than 5 years. I'll share my story soon, but I would like you to take a moment to read through this next section. I do know that Pampered Chef might not be for everyone, but everyone does have a reason to try it out!

I don’t know which one of you- drops a child off at daycare, is a single mom or dad, has college tuition to pay for.

I don’t know which one of you has an adjustable mortgage, a car payment and student loans to pay off

As I look at you I don’t know which one of you dropped a child off at day care leaving them screaming, not having a vacation an adjustable mortgage rate that has gone up.

What I do know that this business has provided so many an opportunity to live their dreams.


What are YOUR dreams? Let's get together and see how Pampered Chef can help you achieve them!

No comments:

Post a Comment