Thursday, December 18, 2008

Top 10 Resons Not to Sell PC

TOP 10 REASONS NOT TO SELL PC~

1) I find it easy to ask my boss for a raise I deserve.

2) Being laid off is a great way to catch up on sleep and to organize those photo albums.

3) I really do love wearing pantyhose and high heels to work every day.

4) I enjoy getting the kids up and dressed early and giving half my
paycheck to a day care provider.

5) After a ten hour day, it's relaxing to prepare dinner, catch up on
laundry, and drive the kids to their activities.

6) Living on one income is very easy to do these days - I don't know what I would do with any extra money.

7) Why would I want to earn free trips or any other incentive gifts?

8) I love working sixty hour weeks - it makes me enjoy my weekends that much more.

9) I really don't want or need any more tax breaks.

10) I think working for someone else is a great way to become richer.

No comments:

Post a Comment