Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hello!

Well, I should probably tell people who I am. My name is Chef Kate. There, enough? I'm not sure how much personal information I should put here, so it might take a little while to get to know me.

I live in Boise, ID and have for almost 10 years. The weather is awesome (just enough snow so it stays pretty and you don't get sick of it) and I love having four distinct seasons.

I grew up in Houston, TX and lived in the same house from age 3-18. My parents moved when I was 27, so it was a pretty stable household.

I love animals and have one cat right now. His name is Cat. We did have two cats until we had to put Kitten down on October 3, 2008. I am still raw from it because he was only 7 and he was my first cat. Cat is 10 and really belongs to Husband. He only likes me because I am warm and feed him. Okay, he does like me a bit more than that, but he likes Husband more.

We have been married for 10 years. We met online back in 1996 in a chat room on Valentine's Day. A bit cliche, no? We got engaged that summer and married in 1998. Not my idea...another idea for a post later.

We don't have kids, and I know that is something I want to blog about soon.

I am a consultant for a company that sells high quality kitchen tools. They really like to Pamper people who want to be Chefs. Unfortunately we are not supposed to name the company. They like to control the brand, which does make sense to me. But, it does make it hard to blog about. If you haven't figured out the company or you want to check out my website, email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment