Wednesday, December 10, 2008

How to Burn Water

So, I used to burn water. Basically, that's a funny way of saying I left a pot on to boil and let it boil dry. It is a great way to ruin your pots and get a funky smell in your house. I totally sucked at cooking. I thought homemade tacos consisted of a pound of hamburger meat in a skillet - no salt/pepper, onions or seasonings of any sort. I hated homemade tacos...until I met Husband back in 1996. Of course, it took a while before I stopped burning water and started making yummy food.

I do have to say, I'm not the best writer. I kind of write the way I talk, but I do try to go back and edit and make sure that what I say will make sense to people other than me. Sometimes I'm not so good at that, so please feel free to ask questions.

2 comments:

  1. This is going to be a great site, I think! I'm glad you found me on Twitter... I'm adding you to Google Reader now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy! I have never had a subscriber before. Woohoo! So, do I get my subscriber(s) anything for the holidays?

    ReplyDelete