Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Fun, Fast and Fresh - It's Dinner

What are you doing Wednesday evening (June 29th) at 7? Would you like to taste a fresh mango salsa over juicy grilled chicken & crispy salad? What if I told you that you could make this at home, from scratch, with all fresh ingredients and for about $2 per serving? YOU CAN! This is what we'll be making at my Pampered Chef Mega Cooking Show in Star, ID tomorrow night!

If you know what you are doing tomorrow night, your friends do, too! I'm looking for a few good hosts to invite everyone they know who has a US address, a mouth and eats! A friend is providing the place, I'll provide the food and paper goods...all you do is bring some friends, gather some orders and get lots of FREE and highly discounted Pampered Chef items!

On top of the amazing food we'll be making, I'm going to try to give away a Cool and Serve Square Tray for FREE (valued at $42) when guest sales reach $500! Bring friends and/or orders for a better chance of winning!

If you want to party with us, but don't want to host, email me and I'll send you an invitation! You can also place a $60 order on my website by June 30th and you'll get a FREE Savory Sauce of your choiceAND a VIP invitation to my 50% off sale to get rid of all my extra Pampered Chef products!

No comments:

Post a Comment